Breakfast with the Guys
- It involves eating breakfast together and a time of Bible Study and prayer led by one of the guys.
- This connect and study event is open to guys of any age.
- Every 2 weeks – starting January 3rd @ 7:30 am.
- Meet at the Church, no reservation needed.
See Events Page for dates
Guys Movie Night
- So we meet at the movies and watch it together, simple eh?
- This connect event is designed for teen and adult guys who like movies.
- The point is for us to build topics of conversation with guys inside and outside of our church.
- 2 times/semester watch the bulletin and Events page for specific dates
- It’s an easy place to invite a friend and introduce them to people at KSC.
- This connect event is designed to help ladies connect together.
- 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Restaurants to be announced.
- Sign up in the Coffee Room a week ahead of the date.
Family Game Night
- The title kind of gives it away – a fun night of board games and snacks. (You knew it HAD to involve food!)
- This connect event is designed for interaction with all age groups.
- This is an opportunity for anyone to invite a friend or family they know and would like to introduce to KSC.
- 7pm – Saturday February 21, 2015 @ the church
Family Movie Night
- This connect event is designed for a fun night together with people of all ages.
- The evening is open to all and will give us a chance to be together to Connect in a setting outside of Sunday morning.
- The movie is “Heaven is for Real” – the well publicized story of a young boy who shares his experiences of seeing Heaven after a miraculous recovery.
- (6:30 pm – Saturday January 17th, 2015) Reserve your spot, Sign up in the Coffee Room, or call Lorrie Watts @ home 613.531.5212. location to be announced