- Links for @ home worship
As you enter into worship – celebrate God’s strength, faithfulness and the hope He has provided through Jesus:
As you consider your response to God’s faithful provision for you:
As we celebrate Communion, let this song be a reminder of the incredible gift God has given to us in Jesus’ death and resurrection.
A prayer in preparation for celebrating Communion (from Psalm 51):
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion…cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge.
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Questions from the Podcast:
What is my typical reaction when I have to wait for something?
What does Abraham’s story help me see about my current waiting story?
What pressure or doubt could I express to God about my current waiting story
- Email to connect – email@example.com
- E- bulletin
- Follow up conversations, material – Daily Bread
- Brief study with guys
- Weekly connection ladies
- Link to RightNow Media Sign up info – website – Series loaded into KSC Channel
- Link to 7 day Prayer guide – website
- Link to Website – e-giving and mail in giving.
- Link to Cabin Kids Facebook page
- Daily activity posts
- Bible Treasure Hunt – Weekend Series